Monday, July 2, 2012

More Jay Penn Goodness

Copyright Jay Penn, 2012

Jay sent the cover for Loviatar no. 12 to me and I love it. I really hope that you like the characters it depicts, Old Gerald isn't quite the werewolf he used to be, but at least his rebellious granddaughter Cambria breaks him out of the old folks home from time to time for a walk in the woods.

     In a few months Jay is going to be selling the originals to the artwork that has appeared in the zine. He is very excited to be offering a piece of the zine to the readers. Personally, I may have to angle for a potato gnome illo!

7 comments:

  1. lol, those potato tossing gnomes will be the hot product. Looks great. I write that all the time, I know, but it is and I'll write probably as many times as you let us peek at Jay's work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all the way to issue number 12. Go you, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master Cylinder actually does most of the writing so that helps me to stay on schedule.

      Delete
  3. Nice! I may have to fight you for them gnomes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Messrs. Poortvliet and Rackham would be proud of all of this Gnome talk!

    ReplyDelete