Friday, July 20, 2012

I Shall Not Fix What Is Not Broken


Sometimes I think a bit too much about the zine and find problems with it that don't exist. Today I looked at my personal collection of issues, noting the layout, contents and tone. While doing so, it occurred to me that the zine is fine as is. Certainly there are a few things that give me pause for concern, but none of them are so serious that they would require a change in format and style to fix.
     Instead, I'm just going to keep on keepin' on. In the next few days I'll post a bit about the tentative line-up for no. 13.

2 comments:

  1. Your zine kicks butt. Keep on keepin' on, surfer dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You and Time have been so cool to me. I hope that you've enjoyed your weekend. :)

      Delete