Friday, May 11, 2012

News Roundup


Whew! It took a long time - and I think my hand is crippled - but my Baldur's Gate map is done. It's going to be included as an 11" x 17" foldout map in Loviatar no. 11. I'm not going to label the map or provide a key so that you can adapt it for your own use.

     Loviatar no. 10 is going to be pushed back one week due to some scheduling issues. It will go out in the mail on Monday, May 21. The good news is that no. 11 should go out fairly early due to the fact that the page count will be light at 16 pages. The map is rather large, so I have to reduce page count to keep the issue under two ounces.

     Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Christian it looks amazing. Looking forward to the 10th issue! Was just reading through #9 again and got a good chuckle of the random encounter table with the spud shower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it'd be cool to play a party of potato gnomes trying to reclaim their land from all of the annoying races that surround them. :)

      Delete
  2. Dang, that looks amazing, Christian!

    ReplyDelete