Monday, October 10, 2011

Loviatar No. 4 Progress Report: Striking Distance

Friends, we are within striking distance on wrapping this issue up. I think it's going to be a good one, which is in keeping with a promise I made to myself when I started Loviatar. "No crap issues!"
     I'm waiting for a new back cover ad, but I just wanted to see what the cover image would look like. I love it! This month's issue will be printed on goldenrod cardstock.
     Jay Penn, the cover artist, is also doing an interior illustration for the Planescape article.
     The X-plorers article has been sent to Matt for editing, so right now it's just a bit of waiting. I hope to print out a sloppy copy this weekend just to see how it all came together and to do one last scan for formatting errors.
     I hope to send the issue to Staples for printing on Monday, then have issues in the mail next Wednesday, the 19th. Woo hoo! Almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment