Monday, September 19, 2011

Loviatar No. 4 Progress Report: The Line-up


A few readers have expressed an interest in reading more about the genetic laboratory that has been created on an extra-solar planet called Antissa. In the next installment I'll present a surveillance robot that the alien "Masters" use to monitor their human test subjects. (The Masters needed something more reliable that the mutinous wolves presented in issue three.)



     Abel Artone's reverie is going to be disrupted by a stunning, female Bauriar of the Free League. A Mercykiller press gang is in the area and Abel and his companion better beat feet before they find themselves drafted into military service.



     I am terribly excited to see an old school sci-fi game. I would have chosen Star Frontiers, but I actually want to run the material I write and I'd worry about letting my players use my aged, precious Star Frontiers books. X-plorers to the rescue! In Iridia I introduced a convict who chose military service as an alternative to prison. I'll use him and his story to launch a series of articles.

     I have a really good feeling about this issue. :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Excited to hear about X-plorers joining the line-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love the line up and am thrilled to see you are adding X-Plorers!

    ReplyDelete